5200 years long interval Srimad Bhagavad Gita in its authentic and everlasting exposition - By Swami Shri Adgadanand Ji Maharaj
Languages / Translation Available
1. Yatharth Geeta Audio Book (E-book with Audio) - English, Hindi, Deutsch, Telugu.
2. Yatharth Geeta E-book - French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Indonesian.
This Geeta contains the complete description of the dynamic meditational system of the research that gives attainment to the self, which is the complete spirituality of India and also the basic source of the prevailing religions of the whole world. It further concludes that the Supreme Being is one, the action to attain is one, the grace is one and the result, too is one and that is the vision of the Supreme Being, attainment of godliness and eternal life.
1. 700 Shlokas: in audio and/or text format.
2. 700 Shloka Meanings: in audio and/or text format.
3. Audio Playback Options: Application contains Audio playback - ‘Auto Playback Shloaks’ and ‘Auto Playback Shloka Meanings’. As the user select the language, Audio of each chapter will be downloaded automatically. Listeners can then listen to 'Shlokas' along with 'it's Meaning'. Upon completion of the Shlokas/Meaning playback control automatically navigates to next shloka/meaning.
About the Author:
The Author of the Yatharth Geeta, is a saint who is bereft of worldly education, yet is internally organised by the grace of accomplished Guru, which become possible after a long practice of meditation. He considers writing as an obstacle on the path to the Supreme Beatitude, yet his directions become the cause for this treatise. The Supreme Being had revealed to him that all his inherent mental attitudes have been nullified excepting a minor one writing of "Yatharth Geeta" Initially he had tried his best to cut this attitude too, through meditation, but the directive prevailed. Thus, the treatise "Yatharth Geeta" become possible. Where ever mistakes crept into the treatise, the Supreme Being himself rectified them. We bring forth this book with the wish that the Swamiji's motto "the internalized archive peace" would become "peace for everyone at the end".
‘Vishwagaurav’ - Pride of the World, ‘Bharatgaurav’ - Pride of India and ‘Vishwaguru’ - the Man of the World and prophet for his work ‘Yatharth Geeta’ – A truthful analysis of Srimad Bhagavad Gita, the scripture for all mankind, title was conferred on the reverend Swami Ji by the World Religious Parliament on the occasion of the last Mahakumbh of the century at Hardiwar in the presence of all Shankeracharyas, Mahamandleshwaras, Members of Brahman Mahasabha and Religious Scholars of 44 countries.
Besides for serving the interest of the masses, he was honoured as Vanguard of the society.
For more details on Yatharth Geeta and Other Ashram Books and Publications, kindly visit: http://yatharthgeeta.com/
- Shri Paramhans Swami Adgadanandji Ashram Trust.