Wake up to the sound of nature with the Woodland Alarm Clock. Rise gently to a Northern Cardinal's cheerful song, the sound of gently falling rain, or a Canadian Loon's otherworldly wail. Or, become wide awake to the punctuated territorial calls of the Pileated Woodpecker.
A woodland scene of your choice slowly brightens, simulating a transition from night to day. Meanwhile the bird song gradually intensifies, bringing you reliably to wakefulness without a startling jolt.
- 25 alarm tones of birdsongs and other nature sounds, some loud, some soft
- 45 pictures of beautiful forest scenery
- Check your next alarm at-a-glance with optional Widgets and Notifications
- Wake-up light alarm simulates the morning sunrise
Dozens of bird songs and backgrounds are included, but if you want, you can choose music and pictures from your own media library.
- Learn to identify common birds by song
- Experience the sights and sounds of nature when you're stuck indoors
- Cats and dogs love it!
All photographs were taken by the author, and most are taken in Minnesota parks.
The Casual Woodsman