weZoom as a low vision aid that extends the functionality and accessibility of basic magnifier and magnifying glass apps by adding color filter modes, themes, intuitive gesture control and one-hand operation.
The main goal of this app is to support people with visual impairments by providing an easy to use digital magnifier.
The main features are:
• Color filter modes for high contrast (black-white, black-yellow, blue-white, blue-yellow, black-green)
• Adjustable threshold for the color filter modes
• Smooth magnification up to 8x (extendable zoom levels)
• Exposure compensation
• Switch between manual focus and auto-focus
• Freeze of the live video preview (you can still change the magnification level in this state)
• Photo sharing (e.g. with massenger apps)
• Volume key actions can be enabled
• Toogle to hide all other ui elements (fullscreen mode) to use more of the screen for zooming - very useful in combination with the volume key actions