A Contract Bridge Game that can be played by self offline against robot or connect via Internet to play with your friends. The robot uses SAYC/ACOL/PRECISION/2-over-1 GF (partially implemented). It is a beta-release and is subjected to continue development efforts. Your comments on how to improve the game are welcome. For bug report, please email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any complaints related to robot's bidding in solo game, you are recommended to use the in-app robot problem report mechanism. For online game, simply give us the board number and your username.
Warning: The robot for the current release is weak. If you are a serious bridge player, please don't install it until production version released.
- Online Tournament: Organize your own real-time matches with unit of team, pair or individual.
- Monthly Duplicate: Play on the online room anytime with your friends or robots.
- Solo Tournament: Play offline matches yet compete with the online participants.
- Solo Challenge: Play offline to compete with an human opponent at your level.
- Solo Practice: A solo mode yet simulates a Solo Challenge style match.
- Solo Game: Play privately with undo, redeal and hint. Good for learning and kill time.
- Double Dummy Race: Compete with other players in time and accuracy to solve double dummy problem.
- Game Viewer: Analyze your saved game or input PBN game records from other place.
- Game Builder: Record your game and generate the PBN game records for external use.
- Ladder Board: Master points granted from events for ranking and earning Master titles.