Weight Companion allows you to enter, analyze, and share your body weight as well as your hip and waist circumferences without much effort.
• Enter body weight (kg/lb), waist, and hip (cm/in) measurements quickly
• Evaluate your measurements graphically, incl. BMI, WHtR, and WHR
• See analysis graphs in fullscreen
• Share measurements with family, friends or the world
• Backup measurements on your device or in Dropbox
• Add widgets to your home screen
• Paid in-app extension: Export data as CSV and PDF, for example for distribution to physicians
• Paid in-app extension: Import values from Withings and Fitbit digital body weight scales
• Experimental: Send measurements via MQTT to other Quantified Self apps.
• Experimental: Store the provenance of the exported file (if interested, see the publication "Towards Provenance Capturing of Quantified Self Data" - http://bit.ly/1TRWXDw)
Weight Companion supports you on gaining weight, loosing weight, or on controlling your weight as well as your waist and hip circumferences.
You can enter your measured weight as well as your waist and hip circumference. A concise list view shows the recorded values that you can always change later, as well as the Body Mass Index (BMI), the Waist-to-Hip ratio (WHR) and Waist-to-Height ratio (WHtR). Several textual and graphical analysis will give you a good insight into the history of your body weight as well as waist and hip circumferences.
If you use a digitial body weight scale by Withings or Fitbit, you can import your measurements from your Withings or Fitbit account. New measurements are sent to the Weight Companion automatically if you enable the option.
PRIVACY: To protect your data is our highest priority. Weight Companion stores your data on your local device only, so that you alone have full control about your weight values.