Weather Alerts Ultimate is a new approach to weather alerts that gives the user total control over what type of weather changes he/she wants to get notified of.
Our new app allows you in addition of getting alerted for hazardous conditions like (tornadoes storms flooding …) and warnings like (freeze extreme heat…) to set up your own “Custom Alerts” based on weather parameters like temperature wind UV Index …
Weather Alerts Ultimate currently has the following custom alerts
• Low Temperature Alert Sends notification when temperature falls below a certain degree
• High Temperature Alert Sends notification when temperature rises over a certain degree
• Wind Alert Sends notification when wind speed goes over a certain speed (can also be used as storm alert)
• Rain Alert Sends notification when precipitation chance exceeds a certain level (works for snow hail alerts also)
• UV Index Alert Sends notification when UV Index exceeds a certain level
• Visibility Alert Sends notification when visibility less than a certain range
• Low Humidity Alert Sends notification when humidity falls below a certain level
• High Humidity Alert Sends notification when humidity raises above a certain level
You can use those custom alerts in many occasions whether you are gardening planning a picnic vacation visit project work outdoor event and many more without the effort of having to look for weather forecast yourself.
The App also provides a beautiful current weather forecast that also highlights any weather parameter value that is within custom alerts range and has settings to control the look and details of it.
We have also added Radar Maps for temperature Historical Viewwind and rain and classic severe/government issued weather warnings like
- Rain warning
- Storm warning
- Severe weather warning
- Tornado warning
- Hurricane warning
Weather alerts are based on local goverment agencies like NOAA for US
We have also added historical weather data to compare weather to last 2 years data this is especially important if you want to know the weather of a location that you are unfamiliar with (for ex. vacation destination) for a future period.
Historical weather data include history of temperature max/min wind speed humidity precipitation and humidity