MISSING DISNEY WORLD?
WDW Magazine will make you feel like you’re walking right down Main Street U.S.A. hearing the Dapper Dans serenade you and smelling the buttery popcorn in the air.
Each month we release a brand new issue filled with over 100 pages of pure magic!
Inside you’ll find...
*STUNNING pictures from all around WDW
*Planning tips and tricks
*Disney World history
*Embedded video content
*Inspiring ways to "Bring the Magic Home"
*Access to ALL our back issues
And lots more...
The app is free to download and preview. Click that GET button and start exploring each issue at no cost!
Once you decide you want full access a monthly subscription is just $4.99 and a yearly subscription is under $4 per month! That's less than your favorite drink at Starbucks and lasts a whole lot longer.
What are you waiting for?
Push that GET button and escape to Disney World as easily as saying bibbidi bobbidi boo!
The fine print You'll have access WDW Magazine all issues during the subscription period selected (1-year subscription US $47.99 automatically renewed until canceled / 1 Month subscription US $4.99 automatically renewed until canceled). Payment for all purchases will be charged at the confirmation of your purchase or after your trial period expires.
SUBSCRIBERS' AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period if offered will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication where applicable.
- Please go to http//wdw-magazine.com/privacy for more information.
- If you require support visit http//wdw-magazine.com/support
- Terms of Service (TOS) http//www.wdw-magazine.com/terms-of-use/