NOTE Please read the full description before assigning a low rating and referencing something the app specifically states it does not do.
NEW FOR 2020....Data updates will be available every 10 minutes.
The full National Football League (NFL) schedule (preseason regular season and postseason) for each week and all 32 teams styled in the colors of your favorite team. Easy tabbed navigation to weekly schedules team schedules a bye week schedule and schedules for the Thursday Sunday and Monday night games as well as overall standings by conference and division.
Game schedules provide both summary and detail views. Game data includes team records (overall home and away) won/loss streak scores scoring by quarter (detail view) and game status (detail view).
This football schedule and scoring app is free and without ads. Effort has been spent to make it fast and a relatively small install. It requires the minimum permissions necessary to refresh data over the internet.
APP DATA UPDATES
• Data updates are retrieved in-app with new data available every 10 minutes.
• The app checks for new data each time it is started or resumed.
• Data is not pushed to the app and it will not retrieve data on its own.
• Feature updates will continue to be delivered via Play store releases.
• Not affiliated with nor endorsed by the National Football League (NFL).
• The app does not track any data about you or your device.
• Requires the minimum necessary to retrieve data updates over the internet.
• Can be installed to SD card.
• Tabbed navigation...no 'back button' use. 'Back button' will prompt to exit.
• When viewing week tab after navigating away from active week tap week tab again to re-display active week.
• When viewing team tab after navigating away from your team tap team tab again to re-display your team.
• When scrolling in detail or summary view tap the view's button again to re-scroll to active game.
• Long-press a team anywhere in the app to view that team's schedule.
• Preseason regular season and postseason games.
• View games per week and per team with both summary and detail views.
• Separate Thursday night Sunday night and Monday night schedules.
• All game schedules have both summary and detail views.
• Complete bye weeks schedule.
• App is styled in the user's NFL team's colors.
• Preseason weeks automatically hidden after the preseason ends.
• Gallery-based intra-schedule navigation.
• NFL division standings (overall home away and division won/loss records).
• Choose to use international-style date format instead of U.S. (setting)
• Choose to start the app showing the team tab. (setting)
• Choose to start schedules showing summary or detail view. (setting)
• Game scoring includes a breakdown by quarter. (detail view)
• Won/Loss records...including home away and division breakdown.
• Game times shown in your local time.
NFL FLEX SCHEDULING
The NFL uses flexible game time scheduling for Sunday games in weeks 5 thru 17.
A team's game time may be adjusted including who plays Sunday night. The NFL announces
changes at least 12 days before the week being changed (6 days in week 17).