VIRTUAL FITNESS, the app that allows you to work out from home, with your own personal trainer.
You can choose between virtual group training or one-to-one personal training, with a certified personal trainer, for your own customized session.
Find the perfect workout for you based on time, your fitness level, the muscles you want to work on and the necessary equipment.
WHY CHOOSE US:
- Live workouts, so you can train at home as if you were in a gym.
- Certified personal trainer who follow you in every step of your path.
- One-to-one training with a personal trainer that correct and support you, in real-time!
- Unlimited access to all of our live group trainings.
- High-quality and personalized workouts.
- New workouts every day.
- Specific exercises for weight loss, tone, interval functional training, posture and stretching.
- Excellent video/audio quality, with in-app access and dedicated platform.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED FOR STARTING:
- A smartphone, tablet, pc or smart tv.
- An internet connection.
- A mat.
Download VIRTUAL TRAINING and start working out. Transform your home into your own private gym!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
VIRTUAL FITNESS is free to download. Ongoing use requires an active subscription, available on a monthly or yearly basis.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the users and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Upon cancellation, service access and use will end upon the completion of paid monthly or annual terms. Service access will end immediately upon cancellation during the free trial period.