The Verizon Care Smart app is designed to keep seniors connected with their loved ones. The Care Smart watch comes with its own phone number, and with this companion app, friends and family can enjoy calling, texting and location-sharing features.
The Care Smart app lets you:
• Share locations and set alerts to track your loved one’s location.
• Manage contacts to ensure only trusted people can call or text.
• Track daily activity, such as step count.
• Set reminders for daily tasks, such as appointments and medications.
The Verizon Care Smart app is required to complete the setup for a Care Smart watch.
To get going:
1. Download the Care Smart app to your smartphone.
2. Create a Care Smart account.
3. Pair your smartphone with your Care Smart watch.
If you are not the primary emergency contact for the Care Smart watch, but want to keep in touch:
1. Get the primary emergency contact to send you an invitation.
2. Download this app.
3. Create and/or log in to your own Care Smart account.
4. Accept the invitation.