The goal of this app, Useful English Phrases, is to teach you English phrases in 3 different levels: Beginner Phrases, Intermediate Phrases and Advanced Phrases.
You can use this phrases in many different situations.
In this app, you find +600 real english phrases selected for improving your english speaking skills now.
For some phrases you can find that a small explanation included about whene to use the phrase or wath exactly means; also, some phrases are indicated as especially formal or informal, as well as useful expressions that people around the world use in english converstation.
"Useful English Phrases" is for BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE and ADVANCED learners on Android Platform.
"Useful English Phrases" is designed and optimized for all types of smartphones and tablets.
"Useful Englis Phrases" is really useful for improving english speake of the kids and students.
Start learning English Phrases in our app and finding many ways and phrase for:
* Say Hello and Goodbye
* Say Yes and No
* Ask How Someone Is
* Say How You Are
* Say Thank You
* Respond to “Thank You”
* Respond to an Apology
* Express Interest in a Conversation
* End a Conversation Politely
* Telephone Calls
* Asking for Information
* Say "I don't know"
* Asking for Someone’s Opinion & Giving Your Opinion
* Not Having an Opinion
* Agreeing and disagreeing
* Responding to Good News and to Bad News
* Make & Respond to an Offer
* Talking about Future Plans
* Talk about Likes & Dislikes
* Make a Suggestion
* Asking/Talking about Jobs
* Describing Relationships
* Ask for Clarification
* Check if the Other Person Understands You
* Ask for Help
* Ask Someone Else to Do Something
* Interrupt Someone
* Encourage Someone
* Remembering, Reminding, & Forgetting
* Saying Something is Easy & Difficult
* Expressions about Age
* Talking about Food and TV
* In the Airport
* Talk about Price
* Cold and Hot Weather
* Talking about Rain
* Say You're Tired
* Promises & Resolutions
* Being Late
* Say Someone is Correct, is Wrong, is Smart, is Stupid
* Avoiding Answering a Question
* Being Rich & Poor