Traffic and Road signs are placed in specific areas to ensure the safety of drivers and to manage the road traffic. These signs indicate driver when to stop what speed to drive which path to follow how fast to drive etc. It is very important to have a clear understanding of all the signs to ensure your safety and others' as well.
This app includes all the latest traffic/road signs (of the year 2014 2015 2016 201720182019) which you need to know to be a better driver. If you already have a license still you want to go through these signs to ensure that you know every sign. If you planning to give driver's knowledge test or actual drive test in near future then this app will help you a lot because you will find numerous questions on signs in your driving or DMV knowledge test. Endless practice tests will help you to familiarize yourself with the actual test system.
Why should you choose this App?
- 676 road signs and their meanings with 8 categories to learn and practice of various category
- TEST your knowledge with regulatory warning school street parking highway information guide pedestrian railroad motorist services and recreation road signs
- Endless free test to practice
This app includes road and driving signs category wise and their meanings
- Regulatory signs (yield stop do not enter wrong way stop for school bus pedestrian crosswalk near school etc.)
- Warning signs (yellow) (slippery road winding road curvy road road narrow share the road railroad signal ahead caution dead end no trespassing etc.)
- Red and white regulatory signs (red and white) (no right turn no u-turn no parking etc.)
- White regulatory signs (white) (two-way traffic speed limit do not pass no turns only left turn etc.)
- Highway construction and maintenance (orange) (road construction road closed road work ahead etc.)
- Sign Shapes and Their Meanings
- Sign Colors and Their Meanings
These signs are applicable in all 50 US states like Alabama (AL) Alaska (AK) Arizona (AZ) Arkansas (AR) California (CA) Colorado (CO) Connecticut (CT) Delaware (DE) Florida (FL) Georgia (GA) Hawaii (HI) Idaho (ID) Illinois (IL) Indiana (IN) Iowa (IA) Kansas (KS) Kentucky (KY) Louisiana (LA) Maine (ME) Maryland (MD) Massachusetts (MA) Michigan (MI) Minnesota (MN) Mississippi (MS) Missouri (MO) Montana (MT) Nebraska (NE) Nevada (NV) New Hampshire (NH) New Jersey (NJ) New Mexico (NM) New York (NY) North Carolina (NC) North Dakota (ND) Ohio (OH) Oklahoma (OK) Oregon (OR) Pennsylvania (PA) Rhode Island (RI) South Carolina (SC) South Dakota (SD) Tennessee (TN) Texas (TX) Utah (UT) Vermont (VT) Virginia (VA) Washington (WA) West Virginia (WV) Wisconsin (WI) Wyoming (WY).
This app is specific to traffic signs published by DMV (Department of Motor Vehicle) in the US but you could see mostly same signs in almost all countries internationally.
Mutcd compliant signs Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices
No internet needed...