DISCLAIMER: I, and this app, are in no way affiliated with Microsoft. But you can help try to get the Microsoft Sticky Notes dev team to consider making a standalone Sticky Notes app by signing the petition at https://www.change.org/standalone-sticky-notes-microsoft. Additionally, will give you a one time popup after every update to keep you up-to-date on what's changed.
Ever find yourself needing to use the Sticky Notes app that you use on your Windows 10? And maybe you use the syncing feature to take a look at those same notes on the web. There was, and still is the ability to use Sticky Notes in Microsoft's OneNote app, but for certain devices, such as tablets, that option is not available. The only other way to use Sticky Notes from that point is to use the Microsoft Launcher, but not everyone uses that. For that very reason, I decided to create this web based app for those that can't use Microsoft OneNote, and don't want to use Microsoft Launcher.
By default the app loads on system theme mode, meaning it goes according to how your system sets the theme for your device. Additionally, tooltips (those little notes that popup telling you what something is or does) are automatically enabled. Is you wish to change these settings, just use the options menu, accessed from the top left corner of the screen.
Perks so far:
* Light and Dark themes + System default option
* Toggle ToolTips option
* You can upload images into notes
* It can be used offline
* Swipe down to refresh
* No ADs (for obvious reasons)
* Open-source! https://github.com/TheAlienDrew/Unofficial-Sticky-Notes
Minor theme changes are located at https://userstyles.org/styles/170362/microsoft-sticky-notes-dark-mode
* If the app doesn't appear to be loading correctly, please make sure that you have enabled all the required permissions for the app, and that Android System WebView is installed and up-to-date. You can get it at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.webview