Create your own trains by freely uniting the carriages of bullet trains and regular trains in any way you want!
The trains you create will travel through tunnels and railway crossings.
You can experience the bumpy experience with the vibration feature once your train gets going.
This is the perfect game app for anyone who loves trains.
Features of this app
*You are free to unite your own choice of "leading carriages" "middle carriages" and "tail carriages" of bullet trains and trains.
*You can choose from eight different stages that your train will travel through "a mountain and a tunnel" "lots of railway crossings" "a big river and a railway bridge" "highway route""Japanese scenery""Jet coaster""Inbound and outbound" and "Pass through many".
*You can switch between camera views and watch your running train from your favorite angle.
*You can use the "UP" and "DOWN" buttons to change the speed of your train or stop it.
How to play
1. The game begins at the rail yard. First tap the "Create" button to create your train.
2. After selecting your first train tap the "+" button to select the next train.
3. You can tap the "-" button to remove carriages.
4. When you are done tap the "Finish" button in the top right corner to return to the rail yard. The train you have created will be shown at the top.
5. Tap the "GO" button on the right and select your preferred stage in the stage selection screen.
6. On the play screen you can adjust the speed of your train using the bottom left button change the camera distance with the bottom right button focus the camera on your choice of carriage using the top right button and freely adjust the camera position by dragging the area outside of the train. Give it a go and find the coolest angle!
7. You can tap and hold to stop the camera. It is also exciting to wait for a passing train to come back.
8.Tap the arrow button on the upper left to return to the railroad yard from the play screen. You can then check how many "Track miles" you've earned for the distance you've traveled.
9.100 Track Miles lets you play Train Roulette one time. You can link up the trains you win in Train Roulette to have more fun.
10.Check your Train Collection to see the trains you've collected so far. (You can check your Train Collection from the Track Miles screen.)
11. You can tap the "Organizing" button at the rail yard to change the order of trains or delete trains that you do not want.
12. From the Settings button on the title screen you can also toggle settings such as music sound effects image quality vocal effects and vibration mode.