Put away your pencil and paper and enjoy a game of Tic Tac Toe 3D! It is free! It is fun! It even supports several game boards in both classical 2D and challenging 3D all with optional beautiful themes in HD graphics.
Challenge your friends in Tic Tac Toe 3D multiplayer or try to beat the smart artificial intelligence in single player mode.
Several difficulty levels and board sizes ensure the ultimate Tic Tac Toe experience - from the classical 3x3 Tic Tac Toe board to expert 4x4x4 3D - Tic Tac Toe 3D Free is a great way to spend time no matter if you are waiting for a meeting standing in line or spending time with the kids.
Get Tic Tac Toe 3D Free now and let the fun begin! )
Just like chess checkers and sudoku this game is a must have in your collection of brain games.
Tic Tac Toe 3D Free features
* classic Tic Tac Toe 2D board 3x3
* advanced Tic Tac Toe 3D board 3x3x3
* expert Tic Tac Toe 3D board 4x4x4
* player vs Android (player starts)
* player vs Android (Android starts)
* player vs player
* mastermind (CAUTION REALLY hard to beat especially in 4x4x4 3D mode. This is the ultimate Tic Tac Toe master test!)
Multiple themes in HD quality
Tic Tac Toe 3D Free enhancements to the classical Tic Tac Toe game
Tic Tac Toe 3D Free extends the basic Tic Tac Toe rules by adding an entire new game dimension - Tic Tac Toe 3D Free is really 3D!! The classical 3x3 2D game board is also supported but two additional 3D Tic Tac Toe game boards are added - advanced 3x3x3 Tic Tac Toe board and expert 4x4x4 Tic Tac Toe board for the ultimate Tic Tac Toe game experience! Tic Tac Toe is challenging not just for kids now the 3D extension is challenging even the most skilled Tic Tac Toe experts. The rules are like in the basic Tic Tac Toe game make 3 marks in a row (or 4 marks in the expert 4x4x4 Tic Tac Toe board) in order to win and both Tic Tac Toe players take turns one after another. The player can also choose between 3 different Tic Tac Toe AI difficulty settings which changes the Tic Tac Toe game experience a lot.
Tic Tac Toe game strategy
* Win If the player has two in a row he or she can place a third to get three tic tac toe game marks in a row.
* Block If the [opponent] has two in a row the player must play the third himself or herself to block them.
* Fork Creation of an opportunity where the player has two threats to win (two non-blocked lines of two tic tac toe marks).
* Blocking an opponent's tic tac toe fork
** Option 1 The player should create two in a row to force the opponent into defending as long as it doesn't result in them creating a tic tac toe fork. For example if "X" has a corner "O" has the center and "X" has the opposite corner as well "O" must not play a corner in order to win. (Playing a corner in this scenario creates a tic tac toe fork for "X" to win.)
** Option 2 If there is a configuration where the opponent can make a Tic Tac Toe fork the player should block that fork.
* Center A player marks the center of the tic tac toe board. (If it is the first move of the game playing on a corner gives "O" more opportunities to make a mistake and may therefore be the better choice; however it makes no difference between perfect players.)
* Opposite corner If the opponent is in the corner of the Tic Tac Toe board the player plays the opposite corner.
* Empty corner The player plays in a tic tac toe corner square.
* Empty side The player plays in a middle square on any of the 4 sides of the Tic Tac Toe board.