ThingsTwin is a Samsung SmartThings companion app that based on your own house's floor plan structure. View and control your Smart Home devices made fast and friendly. The app works with most of SmartThings compatible vendors SmartThings, Philips Hue, Aeotec, LIFX, Honeywell, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Home Appliances..
You can use ThingsTwin and SmartThings app in parallel to get the most out of your Smart Home, and build your Smart Home Digital Twin today!
※ Key Benefits
• Quick overview: With all devices and rooms arranged within a single screen. You have an overview of your house just in a glance.
• Family-friendly: It reflects your own home's layout, which lets your kids or guests get what they want in no time.
• Fast control: Deeply integrated with SmartThings, while leveraging IoT tech on the cloud. Your device's status will be sync to the app in real-time
※ How Does it Work?
1. Connect to your SmartThings with Access Token. Grant permission and all your IoT smart devices will be sync to the app automatically.
2. Build layout of your house, customize room's material, arrange devices and customize device's icon with our in-app drag-drop tools.
3. Control and view your devices in your "virtual" home, without the hassle of a long-scrolling buttons list.
※ Feature Highlights
• Seamless integration with SmartThings Internet of Things - IoT system through API/MQTT and secured authentication.
• Build your Samsung SmartThings house's Digital Twin with drag-drop tool.
• Real-time device status updated with SmartThings's SmartApp integration (compatible with new SmartThings platform).
• Flexible drag-drop style layout tool to let you easily build your house's floor plan.
• Library of devices icons and furniture to choose from. New items available every week.
• Sync floor plan setup and device data across your phones, tablets
• and more!
Compatible with most SmartThings connected devices: Lights, Shades, Sensors, Switches, Sockets, Thermostat,.. and SmartThings's Scenes engine. The list of supported devices increases frequently.
For more information in general, user's manual and get in touch with us, please visit: https://thingstwin.com
Our other channels: