Thermometer Room Temperature Indoor Outdoor app measure temperature in Celsius Kelvin and Fahrenheit. Inside and outside temperature humidity wind speed and weather status display. Phone thermometer app easily displays room temperature for your comfort.
Thermometer Room Temperature Meter App for Indoor and Outdoor measure temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit. Measure temperature unit type Celsius (°C) Fahrenheit (°F) and Kelvin (°K). Simple thermometer room temperature measures ambient temperature indoor and outdoor temperature.
Accurate thermometer features-
1. Measures room temperature
2. For a better precision thermometer uses integrated sensor to measure inside temperature.
3. Localization allows to get outside temperature.
4. Measures units are Celsius Fahrenheit and kelvin.
5. Hygrometer measures humidity
6. Outdoor Temperature
8. CPU Temperature
9. Battery Temperature
10. Wind Speed
11. Current Location Name
12. Temperature Calibration
NOTE We are measuring room temperature with your phone temperature sensors. You need to put your phone idol for few minutes (Even not in charging state) and your phone will show your room temperature with accuracy of ±3 ºC because when your phone is in use the battery warms up.
How to check current house temperature thermometer for room?
1. You just need to open the app.
2. Turn on the internet and the navigation device will return you the weather where you live
3. Check actual temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit!
1. For the external thermometer to work an internet connectivity is necessary to be able to collect the data.
3. Thermometer - Hygrometer Weather Now measure temperature and humidity and pressure according to location please enable the GPS for weather temperature.
4. Sometimes there is a need for calibration so please leave your phone on a flat place without touching it about 3 - 5 minutes. Then it will give you the accurate indoor and outdoor temperature.
5. Keep away from too hot or too cold objects for better results.
6. When your phone is in use the battery warms up and temperature is measured higher than real.