We make organizing every type of sport or group activity easy – covering every sport you can imagine from track & field tennis swimming cheer soccer and hockey – to baseball basketball softball football lacrosse and more. Plus we support activities from scouts e-sports theatre and book club – to family management chess math league and more.
How can TeamSnap help you?
- View team roster and participant information anytime anywhere.
- Create schedules and easily sync personal and team calendars.
- Track who’s coming to each event meeting practice or game with member availability.
- Chat with the team send last-minute alerts or send messages to custom groups.
- Send invoices collect payment and track everything right from the app.
- Receive real-time game updates and video highlights with TeamSnap Live!
- Manage volunteers sign-ups carpools lineup creation and more.
- Securely store and easily share photos files and documents.
How to get started with our Android app in 4 easy steps
1. Download TeamSnap and create your account.
2. Complete your roster by inviting all participants (encourage them to accept their TeamSnap email invitation!).
3. Schedule your first event and sync calendars.
4. Make sure members mark their availability so you know who’s attending the events.
How much does TeamSnap cost?
TeamSnap’s Android app is totally free to download from the Google Play Store. First-time team owners – install the app and immediately enjoy 21 days completely free to test drive all the premium features. No credit card required. After the trial – pick the plan that’s right for you including our free plan with limited features and roster limits.
Visit https//www.teamsnap.com/pricing/teams to learn more about our free and paid plans. TeamSnap is always free for the members on your team regardless of the plan you select.
We hope you enjoy spending more time “playing” and less time organizing with TeamSnap.