SwissWorkTime is a simple but advanced tool for recording your hours, absences, expenses and activities.
The SwissWorkTime mobile application has been designed to make it easy for your employees to adopt a new way of recording time.
It is very intuitive to use and allows you to enter hours worked as well as expenses.
For the employee on his smartphone :
- Entry of working hours, absence time by worksite/project and travel time, breakdown by task/activity
- Entry of expenses/indemnities (travel, meals, ...) with photos of receipts
- Creation and modification of worksites/projects, geolocation
- Entry of comments, photos of tasks carried out and history of interventions
- View of assessments and follow-up of worksites/projects
- Management of supplies used
- Validation of employees' hours by team or worksite/project managers
- Application in the user's language: French, German, Italian, English, Portuguese
- Display of the current holiday and overtime balance
- [NEW] Clocking in and out on a hardware time clock using a QR code scan
- [NEW] Time entry using a timer
- [NEW] Selection of the day of entry in the APP using the calendar
For the company on the website www.swissworktime.ch
- Weekly/monthly/annual reports per employee with breakdown by worksite/project
- Management of employees, worksites/projects and supplies
- Tracking of tasks and activities by worksite/project and generation of a cost and time quantified assessment
- Validation of hours and calculation of overtime
- Import and export of data (Excel, Winbiz, Iccoffice, ...)
- Configurations by department
- CCNT report generation for hotels and restaurants and GastroTime integration
- Management of deferrals and the current status of holidays and overtime
- [NEW] Copy function for worksites /projects, tasks or supplies
- [NEW] Visas for creating and modifying data
Don't wait any longer to test the application!
Create a DEMO account to see how the mobile application works and an EVALUATION account to configure all your company settings (www.swissworktime.ch).