Bored with normal Sudoku rules? Sudoku Revolution 2 brings you new rules for Sudoku! Also for those who like kenken mathdoku arithmegrid calcudoku andoku and other varied logic puzzles.
Sudoku Revolution 2 contains several diverse variations / variants of Sudoku puzzles. These varied versions of puzzles surely will give you fun.
Basic Rule Fill numbers in the board such that every row column and region contains one occurrence of each number.
* Normal Mode Basic Rules.
* Anti Diagonal each diagonal has at most three different digits.
* Consecutive all the places where adjacent cells are consecutive numbers have been specially marked.
* Non-Consecutive no two adjacent cells have consecutive values.
* Argyle every marked diagonal line contains each digit not more than once.
* Anti-King neither orthogonally nor diagonally adjacent can have equal digits
* Anti-Knight all cells at a chess knight move (at a distance of 2 by 1) must hold different digits.
Free play through hundreds of levels.
**** features ****
- 200 Levels for each Mode
- Each Mode divided into 4 difficulty levels
- 7 Different Modes
- Show the occurrence of each number near the number buttons
- "Hint" auto fills the board with memo that has no direct conflicts with other numbers
- Highlight same numbers as you select a number on board
- Also Highlight memo numbers as you select a number
- Autosave the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level