Sudoku - A number puzzle game with endless fun!
Sudoku is an interesting puzzle game, and the goal of the game is to place 1 to 9 into each grid so that each number can only appear once in each row, each column and each mini-grid. It is not only easy to get started, but also very beneficial to our brains.
There are several benefits of playing Sudoku：
Exercise your logical thinking ability to help strengthen your memory. You have to find out the unique number solution of each blank by inference and remember each number solution. Finally, the whole process is a combination of logic and memory
Keep your brain away from Alzheimers. The process of Sudoku game is the time of concentration, which can make the brain move and maintain vitality.
Learn to quickly change the way of thinking. When you focus on breaking through the Sudoku game, you will immediately make judgments and find new solutions.
Can let people calmly forget the trouble, get a sense of accomplishment. When you focus on playing this game and fill all the blanks, You'll get a sense of accomplishment!
Playing Sudoku regularly is very beneficial to our brains, such as improving logical thinking ability, improving concentration, memory, observation and imagination, and can get a lot of sense of accomplishment from it!
- 3 theme patterns
- 9 x9 squares
- 4 difficulty levels：Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert
- Daily Challenge. One challenge every day to win monthly trophies.
- Automatically checks for errors, remind players of errors with red numbers.
- Highlight the same number, to help exclude numeric options.
- Hide the number used, prompt the player that the hidden number will no longer appear.
- Pause at any time, continue at any time, you can play anytime and anywhere.
Enjoy Sudoku, complete it, you'll get a sense of accomplishment!