During my vascular neurology fellowship I found myself frequently unable to remember the details of landmark trials and having to go back and re-read them. This was inefficient so I started writing them down. After summarizing and analyzing a few dozen articles I figured why not share them with other learners? In 2014 I released the first version of the stroke trials app and have been building upon it since. I hope it helps you in your training as it did with mine.
Find key points in landmark studies fast. Each trial summary highlights the results limitations and "the bottom line".
View trials alphabetically or chronologically. Narrow results using filters and use multiple filters simultaneously.
Share citations or full PDFs from one place without having to search PubMed.
Version 6.0 updates
- New account info section under settings lets you view the email address associated with your account date of account activation and allows you to remove devices associated with your account
- Account info associated with Google Play Store or Apple ID
- Bug with alphabetical organization of trials fixed
- Formatting adjusted for viewing on iPhone 12 mini
- Hamburger menu icon changed to a gear icon
- PDF or journal site links now open in the web browser app of your choice rather than within the Stroke Trials app
- Favorite trials preference is now retained when changing devices