This Stream for Xbox One app allows you to use your smartphone as a remote xbox console, and allows you to stream the video of any game from your xbox to your phone, and it may also be used as a controller for your xbox one device.
Now you can play in your xbox one device even if the TV is used, because you can stream everything from the xbox to your smartphone, and also use your smartphone as a controller with this app.
Thanks to this app, there is no need to buy an expensive extra Controller for Xbox, you can just download this app from any android smartphone and use the smartphone as an Xbox Controller, or you can just keep playing on the xbox with your regular controller on the TV, and let your friends see the whole game in the phone using the streaming view, because this app is also used as a Stream app for Xbox One.
The app is easy for use - all you need to do is to turn on your Xbox device, connect your phone to the Wi-Fi, and then you can connect the app to your Xbox.
Then you can stream the game to the app and also use it as a controller.
What to do if there is no streaming to the app or the controller app doesn't work?
- You need to make sure your Xbox and your smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network
- Verify your Xbox allows other devices to connect to it. (If you are not sure how to do it, you can download the stream app and find the instructions how to do it)
- Stream isn't working? wait a bit until you get a stable image.
- Still not working? You can also contact us through the app and let us know.
* This app is not an official Xbox app, but with this app you can Stream games from the Xbox One device to your phone or use it as a Controller for Xbox and play your Xbox with your smartphone.