Story Central and The Inks 1 app is a brand-new vocabulary-building game designed for non-native learners of English aged 6-7 (Primary level A1).
Players are guided by The Inks five fun characters who accompany and motivate children as they practice the vocabulary and progress on their language-learning journey.
The Story Central and The Inks 1 app
• Motivates and engages young learners with cute and colourful characters vibrant images and lively music in a stimulating game environment
• Challenges players by increasing the language level game speed and points available as they progress through each level and stage
• Consolidates learning and encourages practise and revision at each review stage
• Rewards learners with trophies and awards for top scores and speeds
The Story Central and The Inks 1 app is a great way for young learners following Macmillan Education’s Story Central 1 course at school to practise and build their language skills at home.
It is also suitable for those studying for the Cambridge English Young Learner Test Starters and as a standalone vocabulary-building tool for anyone wishing to learn English in a fun and rewarding way.
Level Ages 6-7 / Primary level A1
• 9 stages of play based on Story Central 1 topics (Chapters 1-9)
• 3 games per stage + 4 review stages to consolidate learning
• 3 game styles including hide and seek and drag ‘n’ drop
• Quick-view practice lists to review vocabulary