Standupper offers a productivity solution for stand-up comedians.
It mainly functions as a note-taking app, with extra functionality to improve the organization and searchability of your comedy, as well as to streamline preparation for performances and log them for record-keeping and improvement.
Some of the main features:
• Quickly save bits as you come up with them, either in writing or in audio format.
• Create a network of bits by tagging them with relevant keywords and linking them to related bits (e.g. callback jokes), which will facilitate searching.
• Create sets using the set building tool, and use the viewer to practice, time, or record them.
• Evaluate your bits and sets on their performance using the rating system, so you can keep track of what works.
• Keep track of your practice sessions and shows using the logs, by either manually adding entries or recording sets from the set viewer.
Enjoy writing, and feel free to send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.