This is a Secure Shell client for connecting to remote servers.
As a feature, if you feel difficulty to touch keyboard on small screen (like a 5 inch device), this app will help you.
Since the keyboard is displayed on the entire screen, adjust the transparency with left and right swipe, and select the keyboard type (alphabet, numeral, etc.) with top and bottom swipe.
The specifications for this app:
- You can connect to two servers and display simultaneously.
- NOT implemented telnet, scp/sftp and port forwarding.
- Authentication keys for client are DSA, RSA and ECDSA. You can generate in this app, copy and paste the public key to your server.
- Acts as a xterm emulator.
- Handling the tap event request from the server.
About app permissions, "prevent from sleep" is default 180 seconds. This purpose is to avoid sudden session disconnection by app stop (and you can change this seconds at config).
After purchase, keyboard limitations will be unlocked.
No other app permissions are required.
It's a bit unusual ssh-client, please try it.
...I recommend for rapid working, not only F1 or Home key, but also register your word (command and file path) to app keyboard.