Manage "Everything IT" - Anywhere.
Take your IT network help desk tickets(cloud or local) and users with you wherever you go! With Spiceworks - Help Desk Spiceworks users have the info they need to do their IT jobs – at their fingertips. See devices work help desk tickets access user info read IT discussions and more.
Used by over 1 million IT pros worldwide Spiceworks free IT management app & online community simplifies “everything IT” about the IT workday. From network inventory monitoring & mapping to help desk vendor ratings & reviews and more Spiceworks delivers everything an IT pro needs to get their daily grind done. All for free.
Spiceworks Mobile for IT Pros.
VIEW YOUR NETWORK INVENTORY & ISSUES*
- See all the hardware and it's details on your network
- Identify if any issues exist with your assets
- Open a ticket for any assets that need attention
RUN YOUR HELPDESK & TEND TO YOUR TICKETS
- See and respond to all of your trouble tickets
- Create new tickets close and re-open existing ones
- Add and edit ticket description and details
- Assign tickets and set priorities due date & more
GET A FULL PICTURE OF YOUR END-USERS*
- Quickly get contact info for your end users
- View and update important user details (Active Directory)
- Take and upload pictures of users to their profiles
Get Started with On Premise setup in 2 Easy Steps
1) Get the latest version of Spiceworks' desktop app at http//www.spiceworks.com.
2) Come on back here & install Spiceworks Mobile
We require several permissions on your Android device to operate properly. Here is the list and why we need them.
full Internet access - your Spiceworks installation and the Spiceworks community are accessed through the internet.
read phone state and identity - from the people view when making a call we need to know if the phone is busy already.
retrieve running applications - lets us verify if a task has already been started so we have only one instance of activity at a time and also lets us restart if we run into an unexpected issue.
*Network and inventory features currently available with On Premise version only.