This application is used to detect hazards on the road, such as speed cameras (mobile ambush, static speed cameras, red light cameras), speed bumps, bad roads and etc.
This application uses database of hazards previously detected by other users.
The latest version supports all the countries of the world!
GETTING STARTED WITH LIGHT VERSION
1. If you just installed the app and launch it, application will try automatically update needed POI's databases for your country(neeeded enabled GPS).
If application won't automatically update POI's for your country, you need to go to menu "Update databased" to download and install the latest database of speed camera for your region (country).
2. By default LIGHT version automatically start hazard redection mode. To explicity start or stop hazard detection mode press the circle button at the bottom right of the screen (with icon play or stop).
3. The application notifies only the dangers that are along your route direction.
4. You can call main setting, swiping from the left edge of the screen to the right.
5. You can call hazards filter that you want to discover swiping from the right edge of the screen to the left.
6. To add a new danger, tap on the left-top icon (+) of the screen. Pay attention, this button available only for authenticated users.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The workflow of the application differs from the hardware radar detector.
Hardware radar detector - is a passive receiver that does not block the signal to which it is set, but simply notify the driver of the presence in the field of the radar radio interference.
This application works differently, it uses you current geo position (with GPS) and database of hazards previously detected by other users. For example, if the application is informed about mobile ambush, it means that at this point can probably be mobile ambush.
Any user can add new hazard to shared database. Also user can influence on rating of hazard (when user get danger alert he can define whether danger exists or not in fact).
The application plays the sound and shows hazard on the map and distance to this hazard.
The application may run in the background (even when the screen is off), just enable this feature in settings ("Show widget over other apps when app is started")
Be careful on the road and good luck!