Talking clock and alarm.
The app alerts you of the current time by beeping (or by voice when a voice pack is installed) if for some reason you cannot see your smartphone screen or the clock (i.e. you are driving or you have poor eyesight etc.). You can set an hourly alert or according to your schedule.
Important! To make the program speak your native language download the voice pack you need by selecting it in the "Voice" menu.
- speaks the current time;
- selecting third-party voice packets;
- Android TTS (text-to-Speech) support
- a widget to enable/disable the voice announcement;
- selecting the "night" theme for the interface;
- vibration or melody for notifications;
- select the time for the voice announcement;
- voice alarm;
- the choice of melody for every hour;
- repeat the melody by the number of hours;
- your own volume level at a given time;
- the ability to speak only the current hour or only the minute;
- the "Tell me time" icon;
- Imoprt / Export settings;
- voice announcement in "silent" mode when listening to music and watching video (if necessary)
Warning! For correct work of TTS (Text-to-Speech) one of the programs should be installed on the phone for example Google TTS etc.
The following versions of the application are also available
- version DVBeep - with Ru voice pack.
- version DVBeep Pro - does not contain any ads and has one Russian voice pack. This application is paid for.
If you have any questions contact me by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org