Play ♠️ Spades offline free ♠️ as a single player! Play the classic Spades plus train against high-level AI opponents! Play hours of free ♠️ Spades classic card game ♠️, without waiting for other players to take a turn. Offline card games are so much more fun when you play at your own pace.
🃏 CLASSIC SPADES MODES 🃏
Our offline Spades free app is suitable for both beginners and professionals. Play anywhere, learn how to outplay your opponents!
🃏 SPADES OFFLINE FEATURES 🃏
♠️ Play free spades offline!
♠️ Start a single player classic spades game whenever you want.
♠️ Spades in solo and pairs modes.
♠️ Advanced AI players. Hone your Spades free skills!
♠️ Clear and fast gameplay.
♠️ Options to play nil and blind nil.
♠️ 5 available modes.
♠️ Play free spades anywhere at any time!
♠️ Spades with jokers.
♠️ Available in portrait orientation.
♠️ Choose your game min./max. score.
♠️ Score summary after every round.
♠️ Can be played on any device - all smartphones and a tablet.
Download the Spades game app! Play one of your favourite card games for hours without an internet connection.
Spades is a card game from the Whist family, that can be played in solo mode (“cutthroat”) or with a partner (pairs). Spades are always the trump suit and the main goal of the spades classic game is to win the least tricks.
🃏 SPADES CARD GAME OPTIONS 🃏
- Enable or disable nil and blind nil
- Penalty for 10 bags (100 points deducted for the team’s score)
- No limit of the turn time - Take your time!
- Enable/Disable jokers
- Rules - A rules section to master the spades game.
- Multiple winning/losing scores
- Penalties for failing nil/blind nil
Spades offline - #1 trick-taking card game!
***SPADES CLASSIC GAME RULES***
- The spades game is played with a standard 52 card deck. Dealing is made in clockwise order. The suit rank from highest to lowest goes as A, K, Q, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.
- Then players must either see their cards or blind bid. When the first choice is made a player must bid a number of tricks from 0 to 13, which he expects to win. The combined bidding of two partners forms the team bid.
- If a player chooses to do a NIL (0) bid, he declares he will not win any tricks. If he succeeds, he wins 100 points, but if he doesn’t he receives a penalty of 100 points.
- Every player can choose not to look at his cards and make a BLIND NIL bid. This bid gives 200 points but also costs 200 if the player wins even one trick.
- Player on the dealer’s left begins the first trick. He can play whichever card he chooses, excluding those of the spades suit. If not possible, he can choose a random card.
- If not spades card is played, the trick is won by whoever players the highest value card. If spades suit cards are played, the trick is won by the highest value spade.
- The game is won by the team which reaches 200 points first.
🃏 GET IN TOUCH WITH US! 🃏
We want to hear your feedback, ideas, and comments!
Contact us at: email@example.com
Tell us how can we improve your experience with our card game app! Offline card games will secure you hours of pure gaming fun!
Download and start playing your favourite offline card game!