Southwest Florida International Airport (IATA: RSW, ICAO: KRSW, FAA LID: RSW) is a major county-owned airport in the South Fort Myers region of unincorporated Lee County, Florida, United States. The airport serves the Southwest Florida region, including the Cape Coral-Fort Myers, Naples-Marco Island, and Punta Gorda metropolitan areas, and is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection port of entry. It currently is the second-busiest single-runway airport in the United States, after San Diego International Airport.
This app provides in-depth information for RSW airport.
App features :
- Comprehensive airport information.
- Live arrival/departure boards with flight tracker (including map).
- Get Travel Offers - Search and compare cheap flights from hundreds of airlines.
- World Clock : Set up a world clock with your selection of cities.
- Currency Converter : Live exchange rates and converter, supports currencies from every country.
- My Trips : Save your hotel trips and rental car trips. Manage all your flight trips, track your flight, web check-in, share trip details.
- Explore Fort Myers: Find interesting places / topics in and around Fort Myers.
- Packing checklist : Keep track of things to pack for your next trip.
- Next flight : Find and book the next available flight from Fort Myers.
- Emergency Numbers : National emergency numbers.