You want to read the source code of your favourite open source applications or libraries or maybe you want to present your own project in a meeting or an interview on your smartphone or tablet?
With Source Code Viewer, you get the ability to navigate very fast through large project directories to read all your source code files on the go.
Source Code Viewer Highlights:
- Syntax highlighting
- Automatic language recognition
- Clean and minimalistic design inspired by sublime text
- Read your source code files in multiple Tabs
- Built in file browser to navigate very quickly through your
The Pro Version of this app provides additional features:
- Fullscreen mode (Android 4.4 required)
- Switch between code highlighting themes
- Project Search functionality
- Change font size and tab width
- Show and hide line numbers
Supported languages by the Source Reader:
Please note that this application is not an editor. Instead, it is is highly optimized for viewing and reading your files very easily and with the intuitive build in file browser, you can navigate outstanding fast even through large projects with deep folder hierarchies.
To view a file in a new Tab, just do a long tap on the code file you want to open.
To navigate faster through you project, you can set a project folder which will be used as the root directory in the source code reader browser.