Play 28 Solitaire game variants in 10 exciting game types - Solitaire (Klondike) Spider Solitaire Freecell Pyramid Tripeaks Scorpion Eight Off Yukon Golf Forty Thieves and Memory all in one free app.
Take a break and enjoy the classic game of Solitaire! Play random or solvable deals and choose between Classic or Vegas scoring.
Our personal favorite! Play an easy 1 suit game a normal 2 suit game or challenge yourself to a 4 suit game.
The card game that makes you think!
Beginners can start with the Easy mode where some cards are already in order while advanced players will enjoy the Classic game with known numbered deals and detailed personal statistics.
Fun and fast Tripeaks and Hidden Tripeaks are always a pleasure to play.
Difficult yet challenging! Choose between Yukon Russian and Alaska Solitaire.
In this game type only one pass through the stock is allowed plan wisely!
Considered one of the hardest Solitaire games only 0.5% of Classic Pyramid games are won but don’t worry you can always play a solvable deal!
Enjoy classic Golf or give yourself a break and try out the easy variant!
Pair Solitaire cards together in this Solitaire-themed memory game practice and try to improve your number of moves
A hybrid between Spider Solitaire and Yukon Solitaire the cards can be moved like in Yukon but are moved to the foundations like in Spider.
Try the original Freecell game with a twist - Eight cells instead of Four we also offer the easy difficulty level where any card can be moved to an empty pile.
* Random and Solvable deals
* Unlimited undos and hints
* Daily challenges with leaderboards
* Game statistics tracker
* Personal records
* Built-in achievements
* Left-handed mode
* Various card designs
* Beautiful backgrounds
* Play on tablets and phones
* Portrait and landscape modes available
* No network required!
* Multiple languages
* How to play rules and tips sections
* Drag and drop a card or just tap to move it
* Your game is saved automatically upon exit continue your last game anytime!
And even more unique features
* For Klondike - Vegas rules with or without cumulative score
* For Spider Solitaire - an option to control whether tap will consider different suits
* For Spider Solitaire - an option to allow card dealing to empty piles
* For Freecell - try out the 32000 known numbered deals