HOW TO PLAY SOKOBAN GALAXIES 3D?
Sokoban Galaxies 3D The push the box game that hails from Japan - is now available free and 3D! Plus some intergalactic twists to the original...
GAME SET-UP This transport logic puzzle game is easy to learn but hard to put down! The gameboard floats in hyper-space. Boxes are on some squares and storage locations in others marked by a green target.
GAMEPLAY Your mission control the slimy alien character. Push each Sokoban box to the green target. The puzzle is solved when all boxes are pushed into the proper goals.
TO MOVE THE SLIMY ALIEN
- TAP a spot on the board and the alien will move there.
- SWIPE in the direction you want the alien to move.
- USE ON-SCREEN CONTROLS to move the alien up down left or right.
Keep in mind you can only move the alien or the storage box into EMPTY spaces in Sokoban Galaxies 3D. You can't jump over boxes/rocks.
ARE YOU A PUSHBOX MASTER?
PLAY with 234 or 5 boxes. Do you have what it takes to push all boxes to their destinations?
CHOOSE from "easy" "regular" or "difficult" box puzzle.
This Sokoban puzzle game is different We swapped out boring boxes for solid rocks with circles. The circles switch from red to green once positioned in the proper destination. It’s more fun and colorful this way.
- We think Sokoban Galaxies 3D is a blast. You may switch to push box 2D mode on-screen anytime.
- Boxes must be pushed - not pulled. Keep in mind as you strategize!