Boxman is a free implementation of the classic box-pushing puzzle game Sokoban. Each level has the same objective; to push boxes to their destination locations. Although this may sound simple the progressive difficulty of the levels will certainly demand creativity imagination and perseverance.
The rules are simple. You can only walk or push. You cannot walk through walls or over boxes and you cannot pull. There are 306 free to play levels. Enjoy!
* Player can choose between point and click mechanics or d-pad controls
* Intuitive controls to undo move and push boxes
* Ability to save and review your path history at any stage
* Cheap and easy access to the solution to each level
* 306 free classic levels of varying difficulty
* No ads