According to The Dietary Guidelines for Americans daily sodium intake requirement is less than 2,300 mg a day — or 1,500 mg if you're age 51 or older, or if you have high blood pressure, diabetes or chronic kidney disease.
Main Features of App:
• 8000 plus foods, properly categorised into food groups
• All food listings available offline & for free
• Complete nutritional detail of each food item with all possible household food measurements
• To see household measurements, please follow the app screenshots above.
• Make food items favourite and add to grocery list
• Macronutrient Intake Calculator - (Please note its for calculating nutrients requirement rather a daily nutrients planner)
• Body Mass Index Calculator
• Hide Ads for free
• All food items data is taken from USDA*
You can also find cholesterol level on food’s nutrient details page.
Foods are displayed in order from lowest to highest quantity of sodium. The quantity of nutrient will be based on 100 grams of each food. Further you can see the complete nutritional detail for each food item.
How to Get Household Measurements Of Food:
To see household measurement units for any food and its complete nutritional detail please follow these steps
1. Select any food item on foods listing page and it will take you to the detailed view of food and it’s complete nutrients detail.
2. On that detailed nutrients view page, click on the big rectangle (Please see third screenshot above) and select the required measurement (some might have only one measurement), which will eventually appear in the right most column.
The data is selected carefully from extensive database of *United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). USDA contains large amount of data (8000 plus foods)
We are not recommending any food items, but we are only listing foods which have zero or very low sodium. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR, OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE USING ANY FOOD LISTED WITHIN THIS APP.