Skin Master is your assistant in creating skins for Minecraft. With the help of our wizard, you can edit skins or view ready-made from sets. There are 24 thematic sets in the application, which include more than 6000 skins. The application has sets for both boys and girls, fans of games and cartoons.
All skins can be integrated into the game. The application has a separate section dedicated to instructions for embedding the skin in the Minecraft. The skins in the set have the characteristics of 64x64 pixels, the application also supports the 64x32 format (the old version).
- create a skin from scratch with a huge number of elements;
- uploading your own skin to the app from your device;
- edit skins in a convenient pixel editor with a wide color palette;
- minecrafters wardrobe with the ability to view in 3D;
- creating a paper model, printing and exporting;
- 24 themed sets of ready-made skins with thousands of models;
- gallery of backgrounds with the ability to customize the display;
- create your own gallery of skins inside the app;
- reset, delete elements, paint and other functions;
- setting up the top and bottom layers;
- the ability to record video from the device screen and export it
- embedding the model in the Minecraft.
The application provides a paid version with unlimited access, which opens up opportunities:
- set your own backgrounds from the device gallery;
- access to all thematic sets of skins;
- no ads when working in the app;
- personal technical support for users.
In the application Skin Master for Minecraft there are skins for boys and girls, themed sets of superheroes, camouflage, military, skins of girls with ears, mermaids, mortal kombat, Halloween, skeletons, professional and heroes of animated series and anime.
Create your iconic skin together with our Minecrafters Wardrobe and enjoy playing Minecraft with a cool character.
Skin Master for Minecraft is not developed by Mojang. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB. Please note that we are not affiliated with Mojang AB but we adhere to the terms set out by Mojang AB at https://www.minecraft.net/terms