Math Games for Kids is a unique app that includes a wide range of number games for preschoolers that ensures fun brain training for a child. Help your kid learn math while embarking on an entertaining adventure in the land of figures and logical thinking.
PLAY & LEARN THROUGH KIDS GAMES
One of the greatest advantages of the app is that children just love playing it – our collection of cool math games for kids helps them understand new information rather than just learn it by heart. If you want to prepare your child for kindergarten or elementary school our free educational games for toddlers will help you do it whether it’s counting 123 or basic mathematical operations.
In order to make preschool education fun and entertaining we have developed preschool and kindergarten learning games that help children explore the world in the most natural way possible. Kids games are just another way of learning how to do new things how to communicate and how to do many other things. And our kindergarten games are meant to help your kid learn even if they don’t realize it.
While using this child development app kids encounter various activities and find out how to use numbers and how to apply that in everyday life. Above all our free children’s games help develop logical thinking at an early age which is a huge advantage in the kindergarten and early school years.
SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE DESIGN
This Kids Academy’s app will surely make your child love it. It’s meant for both boys and girls who are 3 4 5 6 and 7 years old. The simple and intuitive interface along with bright color schemes will make the time your kid spends playing in the app very enjoyable.
Unique character and level designs make the app great for homeschooling needs even if your kiddo is in 1st/2nd grade! A wide range of activities will make it one of your child’s favorite things to play in.
IN A NUTSHELL THIS MATH GAMES APP IS
- Interactive games focused on math;
- Effective educational videos;
- More than 500 mathematical games;
- Great for preschoolers kindergarteners and elementary school students;
- Intuitive and children-friendly interface.
THINGS YOUR KID WILL LEARN
- How to count;
- Basic math concepts;
- Fundamental mathematical operations;
- Principal geometric shapes;
- And much more.
* The app is free to download but access to the content is only available as part of subscription-based membership.
* There are two membership options available $7.99/month with a 7-day free trial or $49.99/year with a 30-day free trial.
* The trial starts automatically when you confirm your subscription you’re not billed until the trial period ends.
* If you have any questions regarding your subscription don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.