Password Manager allows you to store all your usernames passwords payment cards and notes in an AES encrypted database protected by one master password.
It is a offline password manager that enables you to store all your passwords encrypted at one place on your device.
Password Manager includes the Secure Notes feature where you can store text information that is important to you. Secure Notes are encrypted so you can store information like PINs security codes and other notes.
As a simple password manager we don't have any cloud storage. So your all passwords stored in your device only. Prevent losing data backup your passwords manually and keep the backup files in a safe place.
• Strong Encryption (256-bit AES)
• Password protected app access with a PIN.
• Break-in-alert snap the snooper
• Face down lock
• Fingerprint unlock (Only supported devices)
• Backup & Restore (local backup)
• Does not show in ‘recent apps’ list.
• Automatically quits in device's sleep mode.
• PIN recovery.
Any kind of suggestion are welcome
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org