ShapeShifter 2D is a new indie arcade game that challenges you to match the right shapes together. It is all about shapes colours and beating the highscore. Compare your highscore with your friends via Google Play leaderboards and prove them that you are smarter than them. Try not to get addicted by this fun way to train your brain!
How to play?
Do not worry it is not that hard! All you need to do it swerve with your finger left and right to control the main player – ShapeShifter which changes its shape after successfully breaking though the matching obstacle. Try to keep your focus as long as possible and beat the highscore!
- Free arcade game play and compete with your friends for free. Challenge yourself to beat their highscore compare your skills via the Google Play leaderboards. See who is the smartest one in your group.
- Three game modes
1. Beginner is a simple mode to play where the colours of the shapes don’t change and the end of the level is reachable.
2. Endless mode is the addictive arcade mode where you can enjoy endless action with obstacles changing colour and position all the time.
3. Advanced mode is for experienced players who search for a real challenge just the best oft the best players with impressive reaction time and great visual memory can reach the end of the level. Towards the end the game speeds up as well as the obstacles start to rotate to truly challenge you.
- Brain training train your visual memory by mastering the art of differing the shapes from the colours. Improve your reaction time.
ShapeShifter 2D is much more than an indie arcade game you will fall in love with it is a game that supports training your brain capability by improving reaction time and visual memory. Give it a try and see how good you are. Oh and do not forget to have fun in between!
ShapeShifter 2D is made by me – solo/indie developer Aaron Traichel a german Computer science and media student who is currently developing free arcade games.