SailGrib WR is a complete and easy to use navigation app: weather, tides, tidal currents, routing, NMEA, AIS, charts.
If you are a recreational boater, inshore or offshore racer, SailGrib WR covers all your needs:
- Weather and current acquisition before departure (grib files, isobaric maps, satellite images)
- Routing: optimize your navigation according to your wishes. Use one of our 400+ polars or simply build your own.
- Charts: subscribe to GeoGarage raster charts (SHOM, UKHO, NOAA .... ) or use your charts from the Navionics Boating app.
- Offshore weather with Iridium Go! with extreme optimization to minimize transfer size
- AIS with alarms
- Performance tracking with your NMEA data
- Visualize, share and analyze your sailing trips with Navygatio (Beta)
All this for an extremely low cost compared to traditional solutions.
SailGrib WR was voted in April 2021 "Best Multi-Tasking Sailing Application with Multiple Essential Features" by the world's leading global boat rental platform Zizoo (https://www.zizoo.com/en/m/best-sailing-apps-for-yacht-cruising)
SailGrib WR is used by many sailors in competition: Vendée Globe (Armel Tripon), Figaro 3, Mini 650, IRC...
Note: If you play Virtual Regatta Offshore, use SailGrib4VR to do your routing and send your progs directly to VR. It is very efficient!
- The Premium Option subscription is available for a period of 1 month, 12 months (automatically renewable) or purchased with a one-time payment "for life".
- The Premium subscription gives access to all the features of the app.
- The payment will be debited from the Google Play account upon confirmation of the purchase.
- The subscription renews automatically.
- To cancel your subscription, go to the Google Play Store app or follow this link: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- If you cancel your subscription, the service will remain available until the end of the paid period