The app for landlords to manage their rented-out assets.
The app was built in a special way that took regard of all the small details.
All you have to do is add the property and tenants details, meters readings and you are good to go!
* A convenient management of property/apartments/houses/warehouses/units/studios rental.
* Renters management (Bills, Messages ,Contracts, Rent Period,Tenants).
* Calculating monthly payments, rents, property tax, water/electricity bills (counters).
* Calculating financial balance, incomes & expenses.
* Auto alerts about payments, messages, checks.
* Managing History , diary and dates.
* Keep a journal, dates and history.
* Tenants Management (bills, meters, messages, contracts and durations.)
* Calculate debts, balances, incomes and expenses.
* Lock the app with a password.
* Allows to learn the app using a demo version with fake data. Easy as child play.
* Various rent-out periods. (Yearly, Monthly and later on even short-periods. Weekly and even hourly).
* Calculate and send (via SMS/WhatsApp) monthly bills using an internal calculator.
* Manage payments using checks or cash.
* Backup in Drive/Email and restore info via mobile phone.
Currently in development:
** Automatic update of water and electricity rates.
** Record conversations (with tenants).
** Save messages.
** Backup and storage in Drive.
** Save files/contracts/pictures;
** Rent rooms on an hourly basis.
** An income/expenses calculator according to time period. (realty commission, mortgage calculator, income tax, repairs etc.)
** Calculation of deviation differences with electricity meters & water meters.
** Calculation of cost to purchase \ sale of the property (betterment tax, interest, lawyer, realty commission).
** Adding fixed and variable costs (cable, gardener, internet, gas meters, mishaps etc.)
** Offers details and payments by credit card or cash.
** Create detailed reports for a specific time period.
** Share data with tenants (water meter update, remote electricity meter reading).
** A folder to save the bills (photos of water and electricity bills).
The app developers have no responsibility for any damages.