*WARNING - It seems that the cloud API changed for some reMarkable devices so I can no more guarantee that the upload to all devices works as expected. I'm really sorry for any inconvenience and I will try to fix this as soon as possible (I have to wait until my own device is updated to the new API to be able to run tests etc.)*
This android app allows you to upload to your reMarkable tablet. You can upload pdf+epub files, your personal calendar, documents that are scanned with the camera, images, and websites. This is an "upload-only" app i.e. documents or notebooks of your reMarkable tablet are never downloaded locally to (1) use less storage and (2) internet traffic on your smartphone. You can also set initial pen-, bookmark- and cover-settings and the original reMarkable Companion App can be installed side by side.
- Upload pdf and epub files
- Upload your daily calendar for meetings etc.
- Directly upload scanned documents via your smartphone camera
- Upload images
- Upload websites (mobile or desktop mode)
- Set initial pen settings (type, width, color)
- Set bookmarked
- Set cover settings
- You can also disable ads in the settings
- Your personal documents or notebooks are never downloaded locally
- Light & dark theme (depends on your android settings)
Please note that this project is not affiliated to, nor endorsed by, reMarkable AS. This is a "fun project" that I implemented and want to share with you. Therefore, I can not ensure that everything works correctly and I can not ensure that (in the worst case) your RM tablet or some data is damaged, although I tested it with my own tablet (reMarkable tablet V1) and different android versions...
THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL REMARKABLE APP. IF YOU WANT TO INSTALL THE OFFICIAL ANDROID APP (The reMarkable Companion), DOWNLOAD IT FROM https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.remarkable.mobile