Do you want to pass the Real Estate Exam on your first attempt?
To become a Real Estate agent you need to pass the Real Estate exam. The Real Estate salesperson exam is three hours and fifteen minutes and consists of 150 multiple choice questions. The Real Estate broker exam is five hours long with 200 multiple choice questions. You must pass your respective Real Estate test before being eligible to apply for your Real Estate license.
Real Estate Exam Prep provides many training questions for people who want to take a test and pass Real Estate Exam. This fully updated and revised edition of Real Estate License Exams For Dummies provides the latest and most up-to-date information on contracts deeds appraisals leasing and mortgage types as well as new real estate law for all 50 states.
We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
- Agency Law
- Assessments and Taxes
- Environmental Regulations and Issues
- Estates and Interests
- Fair Housing Laws
- Giving Up/ Losing Property
- Property Appraisal
- Property Leasing
- Real Estate Math
- Real Estate Ownership
- The Job
- Realistic Just like the actual test our practice tests are based on the official test.
- Detailed explanations When you make a mistake the app tells you right away if your answer is wrong and why. You understand and remember every wrong answer.
- Personalized Challenge Bank a test that's automatically made up of your missed questions from all your practice tests
- New questions every time To keep you focused we randomize questions and answers each time you start a practice test.
- No registration required
- Practice reminders
- Track and monitor your progress. Analyse your performance and find out when you have reached test standard.
We'd love to hear from you. Please send your feedback to email@example.com