READING IS USEFUL BUT HARD
Reading is one of the best methods to improve fluency for language learners. However trying to read in a new language is an irritating experience. Constantly guessing the meanings of all unknown words or trying to select text with your clumsy thumb sucks out all the joy of learning.
Many graded readers services (like NHK readers) try to alleviate these problems but since the content is pre-prepared they can't be enticing for each of you.
READ YOUR FAVORITE NOVEL NOW
Seriously just copy the text from your favorite novel magazine newspaper or any other native source and put it into ReadDict you will see your reading comprehension increase markedly. That is because ReadDict
• Make it Easy (for Japanese and Chinese) by slicing text into meaningful words using NLP tokenizer you can fully focus on learning new vocabulary instead of wondering which word does this character belong to.
• Make it Convenient with one click to get any word's definition. Using dictionary on your phone is a tedious process. You must move the cursor just right on tiny text while playing a guessing game because your fat thumb have completely covered what you want to select. With ReadDict using your favorite dictionary is just a flick instead of a chore.
• Make it Last by putting the words into Anki flashcard you make sure it will remains on your long term memory. Anki is the most powerful flashcard app an essential tool for millions of language learners. Moreover your words will be accompanied by context of the text you have been reading.
SUPPORT MULTIPLE LANGUAGES INCLUDING RTL Learn 🇯🇵Japanese 🇨🇳Simplified Chinese 🇹🇼Traditional Chinese 🇬🇧English 🇫🇷French 🇪🇸Spanish 🇩🇪German 🇰🇷Korean 🇷🇺Russian 🇮🇹Italian 🇵🇹Portuguese and more by reading.
• Special tokenizer for Chinese and Japanese this process is done on device. None of your reading text is uploaded to any server.
• Works offline you can use ReadDict with on device dictionaries.
Watch it in action https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eKPkqi4cJo&list=PL2GP_LB78nw0fvbSDNJd-CnavnIa4_KaE
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org