Easily calculate your gear ratio, and to really understand the effect of your change enter your "before and after" gears and see what percentage change it will produce, so you'll know how much the new gear ratio will change your speed and acceleration and how much load it will put on the motor. Useful for all types of RC bashing and racing.
Aside from the primary ratio, you can also see your Final Drive Ratio (useful for all cars, but definitely for touring cars) and Rollout (useful for cars with foam tires.) Use simple sliders to test pinions and spurs until you get the ratios you want.
- Enter current gears and new gears to see both ratios and the percentage change
- Enter internal ratio to get the before-and-after Final Drive Ratio (FDR)
- Enter your tire radio to get before-and-after Rollout
- Set your pinion and spur with sliders, so you can use the app without typing
- App remembers your entries, so you don’t need to retype them every time
- Detailed Help page describing ratios and how to use them