The RadiaCode-101 is a portable radiation dosimeter that uses a highly sensitive scintillation detector for analyzing environmental radiation levels in real-time.
The dosimeter can be operated in one of three ways: autonomously, through a smartphone app (via Bluetooth or USB), or through PC software (via USB).
In all operation modes, RadiaCode-101:
- Measures current dose rate levels of gamma and X-ray radiation and can display the data in numerical values, or as a graph;
- Calculates and displays the cumulative dose of the gamma and X-ray radiation;
- Calculates and displays the cumulative radiation energy spectrum;
- Signals when dose rate or cumulative radiation dose exceeds thresholds set by a user;
- Continuously stores the above data in non-volatile memory;
- While under the app control, it continuously streams the data to the control gadget for real-time indication and storing it in database.
The app allows:
- Setting RadiaCode-101 parameters;
- Displaying all types of measurement results;
- Storing the measurement results in the database with time stamps and location tags;
- Tracking the route data points on Google Maps and displaying them with the dose rate color tags.
- alarm sound
Controls: 3 buttons.
Power supply: built-in 1000 mAh Li-pol battery.
Run time: > 10 days.