QuickPic - Beauty & image and video Gallery
- Notch support
- Pinning folders to the top
- Filtering media files by type
- Recycle bin for easy file recovery
- Fullscreen view orientation locking
- Marking favorite files for easy access
- Quick fullscreen media closing with down gesture
- An editor for modifying images and applying filters
- Password protection for protecting hidden items or the whole app
- Changing the thumbnail column count with gestures or menu buttons
- Customizable bottom actions at the fullscreen view for quick access
- Showing extended details over fullscreen media with desired file properties
- Several different ways of sorting or grouping items, both ascending and descending
- Hiding folders (affects other apps too), excluding folders (affects only QuickPic Gallery)
- The fingerprint permission is needed for locking either hidden item visibility, the whole app, or protecting files from being deleted.
– Free & clean.
– List thousands of pictures in a flash, find new pictures instantly
– Moments: Group photos by time and location
– View and slide show your Photos with the best quality, clearer than other apps
– Include or exclude specified folders for more efficient scanning
– Easily hide your privacy photos and videos from all gallery apps, protect them with a password.
– Play GIFs and videos
– Smooth experience: sliding shift or switch, pinch, double tap (and drag) to zoom, 2 finders rotate
– Internal picture editor which allows you to rotate, shrink, crop pictures, set wallpaper with best quality freely
– Powerful file management features, including sort, rename, create new folders, moving and copying pictures
– Optimized for large screens, such as tablets
– Material design! (Immersive mode, translucent bars)
– No apps from Play Store can modify the external SD card in KitKat (Android 4.4), this is Google’s limitation.
– Please BACKUP YOUR IMPORTANT PHOTOS before your do file operations
– Long press a thumbnail to enter multi-select mode.
– Reinstall the app to clear your password.