PreSonus® QMix-UC monitor mix app turns your mobile device into a powerful personal monitoring controller for StudioLive® Series III digital mixers. Whether you’re a busy front-of-house engineer looking for a better way to manage monitors or a musician who’s ready to take control of their own stage mix QMix-UC makes remotely controlling aux mixes easy flexible and intuitive. Just connect your Android™ device to the same wireless network as your StudioLive Series III or AI-series mixer and you’re in control of your mix.
• Provides wireless control over any StudioLive Series III or AI-series digital mixer
• Remote-control aux mix send levels and panning
• Create up to 4 channel groups
• Wheel of Me controls the relative level of all customized “Me” channels with one simple control
• Supported PreSonus Products StudioLive 64S StudioLive 32S StudioLive 32SX StudioLive 32SC StudioLive 32 StudioLive 24 StudioLive 16 StudioLive 32R StudioLive 24R StudioLive 16R StudioLive 32.4.2AI StudioLive 24.4.2AI StudioLive 16.4.2AI StudioLive RM/RML32 StudioLive RM/RML16 StudioLive 16.0.2 USB
Compatible with Android devices running Lollypop 5.0 (Android API Level 21) or later. The Android device must be connected to the same wireless network as a StudioLive Series III and AI-series mixer running the latest firmware version (available at My.PreSonus.com)
StudioLive Classic mixers (16.0.2 FireWire 16.4.2 24.4.2) require QMix and are not compatible with QMix-UC.