You win by collecting all the cards from the board. You collect cards by tapping any two cards that add up to 13. Kings count as 13 so you can tap and collect the king with just one move. You can match any uncovered card. The goal of the game is to clear as many boards as possible. If you can’t make any more matches, you should draw cards from the deck below.
Download and play now!
- Classic Games, the version you know and love using the classical pyramid layout
- Special Games with 290 custom layouts for you to enjoy
- Levels Mode, with 100,000 solvable levels that get more challenging as you play
- Daily Challenges that will put your Pyramid Solitaire skills to the test
- Easy to play and simple to use
- Designed for both Tablets and Phones of any size
- Nice sound effects and music
- Beautiful and simple graphics
- Big cards that are easy to see
- Responsive design
- Smart In-Game Help
- Statistics and many achievements to unlock
- Cloud Save, so you can always pick up where you left off. Your data will be synchronized across your multiple devices
- Online leaderboards to compete with people everywhere
- Clear as many boards as you can by matching pairs of cards to get the value 13. Aces count as 1, Jacks count as 11, Queens count as 12 and Kings count as 13.
- You can tap away the king with just one move. To eliminate a queen, you need to match it with an ace.
- On the board you will find a pyramid of cards and a stack from which you draw cards. If there are no available matches you can continue to draw from the stack.
- You can draw the entire stack three times over. Once there are no more turns to draw you can deal a new deck of cards.
- You can only deal two times. If you eliminate a pyramid of cards, you complete one board and you receive an extra deal.
SUPPORT & FEEDBACK
If you have any technical problems please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, don’t leave support problems in our comments – we don’t check those regularly and it will take longer to fix any issues that you might encounter. Thank you for your understanding!